quarta-feira, 2 de outubro de 2013

Dos sabores do medo.



She knows, I'm gonna be her boy forever
And she knows, I'm gonna have it all or better
I can't be going up this girl, no
When I look at her she's all I wanted
She's got my back and I know it
She only does it because she loves it
She knows, I work hard
Says she's got stress too
I can pick a fight with you
I recognize you're on my side
I know why she's stuck in ?
Call me daily just to say you hate it
What's the point of calling
When All I get is nothing
She goes, through it all
If she wasn't by herself
I'm the one who needs her help
But we can go buy your ?
She's out while I'm busy playing
She doesn't really call it
So why do I still go?
If it's not for long
When you, talk about, how your room shakes at night
I wonder if you spend that time
Taking photos with a friend of mine
We don't gotta fake these smiles
I don't wanna waste your time

Nenhum comentário: